I often get asked by what are the best fake tan application tips, so I thought I'd share them with you so you get the most out of your application when fake tanning.
From left to right, Sienna X Extend & Perfect Gradual Tan,
Extremely Natural Fake Tan & Express Yourself Tanning Mist
1. Ensure you shave/wax, paint your nails/toenails 24hrs before you fake tan.
2. Exfoliate the day before concentrating on elbows, knees, feet and any dry areas you may have.
3. An hour before application moisturise the following areas, the whole of your feet, ankles, knees, elbows, hands, wrists, the backs of your arms right up to the crease of your elbow and any areas which you may have dry skin or eczema.
4. If you have dark hair I find the fake tan can tint your eyebrows and around your hair line, so I like to apply a little Vaseline around these areas to avoid tinting.
5. Apply your fake tan with either a mitt or some latex free gloves, then finish of by mixing a tiny bit of fake tan with your hand lotion and rubbing over the hands blending in around the wrist area.