Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March Favourites 2015 featuring MAC, EOS and The Glam Guide

March Favourites 2015
Well another month has passed and we are that much closer to Summer! March has been a month of new products and re-discovery's, so here's the lowdown on everything I've been loving this month.

What have been your top three favourite products for March? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me.
 
  
YSL Manifesto Perfume
Having been an avid fan of YSL Cinema years ago, I recently discovered another offering from YSL called Manifesto. Not only is the bottle exquisite, the smell is stunning, with notes of Sandalwood, Bergamot and Vanilla.
 
Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
Cleansing balms, have become the new luxury way to cleanse and over the past month, this Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm has really changed up my skincare routine for the better. I use it to deep cleanse my skin, after removing my initial layer of make-up. The smell is divine and feels like I'm having a spa night every night!
 
MAC MSF in Light Plus
This is an oldie but a goodie and something I re-discovered again. Not only does the MAC Mineralise Skin Finish set my foundation, it gives the most flawless finish to my skin. I love using it with this Royal & Langnickel Large Powder Brush.
 
Benefit Rockateur Blusher
This blusher is the most gorgeous shade of pink/rose gold and gives my cheeks a beautiful shimmery glow, without the need for a separate blush and highlighter.
 
EOS Lip Balm in Vanilla Mint
My lips have been really dry recently with all the central heating and funny weather we've been having, so a lip balm has been my best friend. I've been particularly loving this Vanilla Mint one from EOS, the mix of the two flavours gives a subtle smell, that really moisturises my lips well.
 
MAC Eyelash Curlers
Another re-discovery for me is my MAC Eyelash Curlers, I had them stored with my make-up brushes and had forgot to use them until now. I now keep them with my mascara's so I remember to use them and boy do they make such a difference at opening up my eyes, such a simple tool, that makes a world of difference.
 
The Body Shop Almond Body Butter
As you know I'm a fan of The Body Shop Body Butters, especially the nut scented ones. This Almond version is unfortunately not in the Body Shop's core line anymore, but now and again they bring it back for half the price. When I can get my hands on it, I stock up as I love the smell of this, plus it moisturises my body like a dream.
 
Morgan Taylor Cinderella Collection in Party at the Palace and Watch Your Step, Sister!
I recently reviewed the Disney Cinderella Collection by Morgan Taylor and oh my all of the colours are beautiful. The ones I fell in love with the most where, Party in the Place, a stunning Mint Green, shot with shimmer and Watch Your Step, Sister, a vibrant, almost neon coral.
Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace
Watch Your Step, Sister
Fleur de Force The Glam Guide
This book is the ultimate glam bible and one I defiantly enjoyed reading, not only for it's content, but for it's beautiful illustrations. As I've mentioned before it's great to see Fleur put all her experience, tips and tricks into one book.
 
My last favourite is Pinterest, as this is the most addictive thing ever! I love the fact you can find anything and everything to inspire you, that you can pin onto your own personal boards for reference, genius!


SHARE:
© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig