Tuesday 11 November 2014

My Winter Lip Essentials featuring EOS and Lush

Winter Lip Essentials
As the nights draw in and it's gets colder outside, it's that time of year where we wrap up in blankets, light a candle and turn up the heating. I always find all of this doesn't do any favours for our skin especially the lips, so it's important to have a good skin and lip routine in place.
I wanted to share with you my Winter Lip Essentials.
Do you use any of the products I featured? Join the conversation below or tweet me at  www.twitter.com/laurappbeauty
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
1. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Dry lips can be a pain and the best thing for them is to scrub the dryness away, my favourite lip scrub has to be Lush Bubblegum, who doesn't love this?! it smells delicious and is an all sugar scrub that does the job with ease.
EOS Lip Balm
2. EOS Lip Balm in Blueberry - This is my go to day lip balm, I like these and the Balmi ones as they are hygienic. They have a screw top lid and you don't need to dip your fingers in to use them, they are just the perfect little convenience lip balm, plus they look cute in your bag or on your vanity too!

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Lip Balm
3. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Lip Balm - I got this a few months back and have really been loving the Wild Argan Oil range from the Body Shop, this is a thick luxurious lip balm which I think it's perfect for night time. It moisturizes my lips throughout the night so I wake up with soft, smooth lips.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
4. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - This has been a staple in my make-up bag for years, it's a great multi-tasker especially for the lip area when you have sore, chapped lips, it helps heal and soothe them back to life, a must have in any bathroom cabinet!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig