Saturday 21 March 2015

Soigne Botanique Nail Polish Review and Photos

Soigne Nail Polish
Last month I discovered this chic little boutique nail brand called Soigne. Not only did the beautiful packaging and colours catch my eye, I also discovered all of their polishes are cruelty free and are made up of 85% natural ingredients. Here's my thoughts.
Would you swap your regular brand of nail polish for an eco friendly version even if it was double the price? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Price
These pretty polishes retail for £11 for 10ml of product and come in 28 core collection colours. Other products include a base, gel effect top coat and charming little gift sets, which consist of five nail lacquers packaged in the most stylish gift boxes, perfect for any nail lover. If your into your nail brands you'll know £11 is average for a quality sized, premium nail polish and for me the price is spot on for a polish that is a bit more special than your average nail varnish.

Packaging
I loved the Soigne packaging, even if it was a little excessive for a nature loving brand. The polish not only came boxed it also was presented to me in the most gorgeous bag, sealed with a branded label, very reminiscent of Chanel packaging. The bottle itself is simple, yet elegant, letting the colour of the polish do the work.
 
Application
I choose the shade Sirop de Rose, a stunning coral/pink crème formula that is glossy and just the right consistency. The polish applies effortlessly and is opaque in two coats.
Longevity
This lasted a good five days for me, using my usual O.P.I Nail Envy base and Seche Vite top coat to seal in the colour. By the fifth day the colour was slightly matted and chipped on a couple of fingers, but I think you could defiantly get a weeks worth of wear, if you applied a fresh layer of top coat and looked after the manicure.

Overall Thoughts
This pretty French brand really impressed me in every way. The beautiful packaging (if not a little excessive), 85% of natural elements and colour selection, make Soigne an individual fashion forward brand with great potential. Living in a label conscious world today, more people are aware of nasty chemicals that creep into our everyday beauty products, which is why it's great to see a nail brand taking the reigns when it comes to producing a nail range with natural ingredients. So if your after a nail polish with individuality, that's kind to the nails, with an impressive colour selection, then this could be the brand for you!

I award the Soigne Botanique Nail Polish 4.8 our of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig