Monday 11 May 2015

L'Oreal Micellar Gel Mini Review & Photos

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Gel
Following on from the Bioderma phenomena, Micellar Waters have seeped through into the mass market and can be found within reach, anywhere and everywhere. Just recently I noticed some of the top drugstore brands creating other configurations of the famous Micellar trend including wipes and gels. One that caught my eye was this Micellar Gel by Loreal from their Skin Perfection line, retailing for £3.99 for 125ml, this sensitive eye make-up remover, is super gentle on my eyes and removes make-up with ease. I apply a small amount to cotton wool pads, then I gently press this onto to the eye area and sweep the rest over my face before commencing with my cleansing routine. This for me removes my eye make-up even easier than a micellar water and is defiantly worth a look in, if you have sensitive eyes or are after something a little different to try, at an affordable price point.

What are your thoughts on Micellar Waters, do you rate them or hate them? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig