Thursday 26 November 2015

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand & Foot Duo - My Holy Grails

It goes without saying hand and foot lotions are one of my holy grails and although I moisturise my hands throughout the day, the evening before I go to bed is when I tend to focus on moisturising properly, so that it can sink in well overnight. For me L'Occitane do the best hand and foot creams, especially for dry skin and this duo is perfect for the Winter time as it always keeps my hands and feet in tip top condition throughout the cold, heating filled winter times. What's your perfect hand and foot duo for the winter months?
L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream
This hand cream smells divine and contains almond extract, honey and 20% shea butter, which makes it a perfect choice for night time because of it's thick, buttery consistency.
L'Occitane Dry Skin Foot Cream
If your feet like mine, have been left feeling dry and tired from all that Summer sandal wearing, then this Foot Cream could be just the ticket. It contains 15% shea butter, as well as a touch of soothing lavender and this certainly does the trick at pampering my feet daily.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig