Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar Review and Photos

Revolution Advent Calendar
Well it's nearly that time of year again and it's safe to say 2016 is the year of the Beauty Advent Calendar! I have three this year to share with you and each day in December I will be revealing a window over on my social media handles and of course here on the blog.

First up is the Makeup Revolution Makeup Advent Calendar. I was pretty excited to get my hands on this as if you've followed me for a while you'll know Makeup Revolution has quickly become one of my favourite brands from the drugstore this year.
Price
This retails for £40 for 25 full sized products and the exciting news is, if your reading this in November then you'll still have time to get your hands on it! Superdrug are currently offering £10 off too.
Packaging
I absolute adore the black and gold foiled packaging as it's festive, striking and it epitomises everything Makeup Revolution. The calendar is also a lot larger than your regular chocolate advent calendar because it contains 25 full sized products as I mentioned above.
What's Inside?
You'll have to hold off till the 1st December where I will be sharing each day in photos here on the blog and live over on my Snapchat, mintgreen7.

SHARE:
© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig