Thursday 7 November 2013

HOW TO | Konad Nail Stamping

I first came across Konad Nail Stamping whilst browsing through Instagram, I wondered how Nail enthusiasts created such beautiful perfectly patterned nail designs free hand!? I discovered that it was all about the nail stamp, so I did a bit of research and found out that Konad where the leading brand in Nail Stamping and they sold all the equipment for a nail stamping novice. 

I found Konad at a Beauty Show I visited over a year ago and so I decided to dive in and purchase a few basics to create some exciting new nail art. At the time I didn't think I needed any of the special nail polish as I just thought it was just ordinary polish, but I soon found out that this wasn't the case and the special polish was needed  to be able to get the best from your stamping pattern.
I recently managed to get my on hands on a black & white Konad special nail polish so now I can finally get going, and here's how I did! 

So here are a few tips if you are like me a nail stamping novice!
Kristina's List of Non-Konad Nail Polishes on her blog.


The Final Result! 
I used Nails Inc. Baker Street and Konad Special Nail Polish in Black
http://www.konad.co.uk/



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig