Tuesday 1 July 2014

Rimmel Match Perfection Review and Photo's

I am always on the hunt for the next best foundation and reached out to some of you on Twitter to advise me on your favourite foundation, a lot of you mentioned that the Rimmel Match Perfection was a great drugstore foundation, so I was intrigued by this and thought I would give it a go.
Here's my thoughts.
Do you have any Foundation you swear by, let me know via Twitter using the #pinkparadisebeauty I would love to know! 
 Rimmel Match Perfection comes in 11 shades which match most skin tones, I'm using 103 True Ivory which was a pretty good match for my pale skin. This foundation has a dewy radiant finish and an SPF of 18, it also claims to last all day and match the skin for a flawless finish.
 
Price
This retails for £6.99 for 30ml which is excellent value for money as I have always seen Rimmel as an affordable, fashion forward, drugstore brand.
 
Packaging
The foundation is simply packaged in a glass bottle with a separate blue lid and hygienic pump dispenser which is always good in my opinion.
Application
Upon first application, this had a thin consistency and had a pleasant subtle smell, I used a flat brush and damp make-up sponge to apply this.
The coverage was medium but buildable to suit your needs, it gave my skin a beautiful light weight finish.
 Longevity
Considering I didn't use a setting spray with this, the packaging was correct it did last amazingly well for a drugstore foundation, I just needed to slightly touch up around my nose area.
I have recently tried this with a Setting Spray and it lasts even better, so if you want guaranteed longevity into the late evening hours, use a good setting spray as well.
Overall Thoughts
Overall I was really impressed by this foundation, not only was it affordable, it had great longevity and a beautiful lightweight feel and finish to it, this is defiantly a super foundation for day or a special occasion like a Wedding because of it's dewy luminous finish it gives to the skin, it also is hygienically packaged and has a great shade selection.
 I would of never looked twice at this foundation had someone not recommended it to me as I tend to be drawn by a striking name and bright packaging, I'm now excited to try some of the other foundations within the Rimmel range.
 
I award the Rimmel Match Perfection 4.6 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig