Sunday 17 August 2014

Rimmel Wonder'ful Mascara with Argan Oil Review and Photos


 
I first discovered this mascara recently and noticed a lot of hype about it because of the Argan Oil aspect of it, I am yet to discover any other type of mascara that has this popular luxurious oil within it, so naturally I was excited to try this!
Here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £7.99, but I managed to get this on offer for £5.99 a saving of £2 which I think is average these days for a drugstore mascara, but I always try and get my mascara on offer if I can.

Packaging
This is beautifully packaged in a luxurious bronze tube, which makes it look expensive and different from any of the other colourful Rimmel mascaras. The wand itself has rubber spikes and is very similar to the Benefit They're Real wand but without the spikes on top.
Application
This has a thin consistency and so takes a couple of coats to get the desired right thickness I wanted, personally I like a mascara that not only gives me length but added fullness for the false lash effect, I ended up applying two and a bit coats.
This defiantly lengthed and caught all my lashes without any clumps, but I would probably pair this with another mascara for the most visible false lash effect.
Longevity
For me this lasted all day without any transfer or flaking which was great, with regards to the Argan aspect this is hard for me to tell after one use if my lashes would be conditioned.
Overall Thoughts
I wanted to love this mascara and I did think it was a good lengthening mascara that lasted all day and was clump free, but it for me it wasn't amazing and didn't wow me and as I mentioned it would take a few go's for me to see if this really was worth hype of the added Argan Oil quality and for the mascara to thicken up to get a better look.

Have any of you tried this mascara, I would love to know your thoughts?

I award the Rimmel Wonder'ful Mascara with Argan Oil 3.5 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig