Friday 27 March 2015

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Review and Photos

Simple Micellar Cleansing water
Within the last six months micellar waters have become big business, with drugstore brands finally introducing them to rival the original Bioderma for half the price. So far I have tried the Garnier, Nivea and Loral versions and had recently discovered Simple had also released a version too. Here's my thoughts.
Have you used any drugstore or high end micellar waters, if so what's your favourite? Leave me a comment down below to tweet me.

Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Water retails for £4.49 for 200ml and is compatible for all skin types including sensitive skin. This Simple version claims to remove make-up and cleanse, like most micellar waters. Being an avid fan of the Simple wipes, I was keen to try this to see how it compares with the others I had tested.

This Simple version is unscented and easily removed my make-up. I used this with cotton wool pads to remove my initial layer of make-up, before deep cleansing. The only negative for me was it did irritate my eyes a little when removing my eye make-up. Comparing it to the other drugstore versions I have used, the Garnier version is by far the best value for money and defiantly my favourite, it seems to work the best for me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig