Monday 6 June 2016

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil Review and Photos

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil
Following on from the L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation, comes another exciting launch for L'Oreal, in the shape of the new Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil! I absolutely love the concept of this as most bronzers tend to come in a powder or liquid form and can be a bit hit or miss depending on the colour and how they apply and look overall on the face.

Now we are finally starting to celebrate the Summer months, I thought this would be great opportunity to put this to the test, so here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £14.99 for 14.6g of product and as I mentioned in my previous post about the cushion foundation, this is expensive for a drugstore bronzer. However I think taking into account that there is nothing like this on the mass market, I do think that is probably why it has a higher price point because it is a unique selling point.
Packaging
The packaging on this again is stunning, eye-catching and certainly screams Summer to me! This also comes with a handy mirror and powder puff, as well as a second lid inside to keep the bronzer part moist, just make sure you secure the inside lid on tightly after application.
Application
On the packaging it mentions that the bronzer aims to give you a fresh glow to the skin, which is buildable too. I used a Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour Brush to apply this, as I felt this would give the best result for that dewy bronzed glow. I applied this on top of the Nude Magique Cushion Foundation and started off by contouring first and then applying it directly to where I would usually catch the sun, I then went in with a foundation brush to blend it all out.

Unfortunately this does only come in one shade which I admit to start with worried me on how dark or light this would look on the face, but overall the result was beautiful as I looked naturally sunkissed and dewy, but without a shimmer particle in sight! I also loved the colour and the fact it blended well and was buildable too.
Longevity
This lasted really well and still gave me that dewy bronzed glow well into the evening hours, but if you did want to intensify the colour and make it last even longer, if you were maybe off out in the evening, you could just add a bit of powder bronzer on top too. 
Overall Thoughts
Overall I absolutely loved this unique bronzer as it applied beautifully, blended out seamlessly and gave me the most stunning, non orange, dewy bronzed glow. I adored how this made my skin look like I had been away for a week and also the fact that it lasted throughout the day perfectly. The packaging again was gorgeous, eye catching and well thought out with a mirror, puff and separate part just for the product and to be honest I really don't have anything bad to say about this product! If I had to be super picky, yes the price is a little higher, but weighing up everything I love about this bronzer, makes the price seem irrelevant for me this time around.
 
I award the L'Oreal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil 4.7 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig