Friday 18 September 2015

What to Pack in your Travel Make-Up Bag

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag
When your as passionate about make-up like me, then it's always hard to condense down your precious stash when traveling. For me I have so many favourite items it's hard to choose what to bring! Today I thought I'd share with you what make-up I'm taking away for a weeks trip and also some tips and tricks to help you pack a little be lighter.

What's your favourite travel friendly make-up items? Tweet me or leave a comment down below.
 
I needed make-up for both day and night so this is what I decided to take:
 Products mentioned:
- Make-Up Bag - Elemis
- Make-Up Brushes - Looks out for travel sets, especially around Christmas.
- Mini Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Mini Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sample Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion
- Soap and Glory Archery Pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade
- HD Brows Foxy Palette
- MAC Clear Brow Gel
- Kiko Long Lasting Shadow Stick in No5
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
- MAC Eye Pencil in Blooz
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Zero & Demolition.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
- Sample Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer
- MAC Pro-Conceal and Correct Palette
- MAC Fix +
- MAC MSF in Light Plus
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher
- MAC Lipsticks in Hue & Impassioned
My Top Five Tips to Packing Lightly
1. Be realistic with your packing, remember you can't take everything and chances are you probably won't end up using half the make-up you take anyway!

2. Take a make-up bag that's durable, easy to wipe clean (in case anything leaks) and is large enough to fit everything you need, so you don't end up taking extra make-up bags as

3. Look out for travel friendly make-up sample sizes. I tend to get them as a free gift when I'm buying high end make-up as well as getting them free with magazines like Glamour and Marie Claire.

4. If your a frequent flyer look out for make-up brush sets at Christmas, as these are often half the size of your regular brush and are the perfect thing for travelling.

5. If your going a trip where you need day and night products, opt for one palette that can see you through both, as well as a wearable day lipstick and brighter or darker shade for the evening.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig