|January Favourites 2016|
1. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - I always see this pop up on my Pinterest feed as one of the best drugstore mascara's, so I thought I would finally give this a go and I certainly wasn't disappointed. This Lash Accelerator is wonderful at making my lashes look elongated and full. The brush is also long and thin, and is perfect for grabbing every lash to help lengthen and lift them.
2. Una Brennan Vitamin C Brighten Skin Renew Cleansing Oil - Una Brennan is a brand I only discovered recently thanks to Vivianna Does Makeup. This Super Facialist line is a premium drugstore brand which stocks a wide variety of interesting skincare treats.
Last month I was in need of a new cleanser and thanks to Boots having a 1/3 off I thought I would take up the opportunity to try the Vitamin C Cleansing Oil. This oil is a dream to use as not only does it smell divine, it really does cleanse my skin well, with the added extra of removing my remaining make-up. I tend to use this in the evening as a first step cleaner, after I have removed the bulk of my make-up with either the Make Up Eraser or Micellar Water.
3. Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner - You may have seen me already review this cult product here on the blog. This gentle glycolic toner has become a staple in my evening skincare routine and works beautifully at keeping my skin glowing and refined.
4. Make Up Eraser - The Make Up Eraser has become another holy grail essential within my evening routine. This fleecy cloth, removes every scrap of my make-up quickly and efficiently and is something I now can't live without!
5. Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub - Previously I have always made my own body scrubs as I have never been able to find anything that could perform as well as this, until I discovered the Breakfast Scrub from Soap and Glory. This beautiful maple scented scrub works really well at removing my dead skin and leaving my body feeling smooth and silky.
6. Converse in Black - I recently picked up my 2nd pair of Converse in black and again like my white ones I have been totally in love with these, as they are really versatile and easy to style.
7. River Island Fluffy Bobble Hats - Both of these fluffy hats have become my Winter wardrobe essentials as not only do they dress up an outfit, they also keep my head warm!
8. Orelia Three Hearts Necklace - This beautiful necklace from Orelia has been the only thing I have worn for the last month as it's pretty, dainty and compliments any outfit.
9. The Magical City Colouring Book - I've really been addicted to colouring in lately, as it's truly therapeutic and calming. It's also something I have been enjoying doing before I go to bed as it helps me wind down and clear my mind.