Sunday 27 March 2016

Early Spring Vibes - Blush Accents and Cosy Scarfs | Style Diary #9

Hooray Spring has finally sprung! I really do love this time of year, as the air is a little warmer and the flowers are finally sprouting. But although it is technically now Spring here in the UK, there is still a fierce nip in the air from time to time, so some kind of warm item of clothing is still a must. For me the thing that keeps me warm without fail, is this large cosy scarf from River Island. I love the mix of Winter and Spring colours running through the scarf, which means this goes with most of my outfits. So today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite looks currently, that incorporates this scarf and some blush and tan accents, which are perfect for some early springtime vibes.
Scarf - River Island
Khaki Coat - H&M
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Bag - Ted Baker
Pom Pom - H&M
Jeans - American Eagle 
Shoes - Converse
Sweater - Abercrombie & Fitch
This blush pink sweater is perfect for Spring because of it's short sleeves and lightweight knitted fabric.
 
Suede Ankle Boots - River Island
I also love this look paired with these suede tan ankle boots for a more dressed up option.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig