Tuesday 26 June 2018

It Cosmetics CC Cream Review UK and Photos

it Cosmetics CC Cream Review
Now that It Cosmetics* is available within the UK, hooray! I thought it would be an appropriate time to share you with you my thoughts on one of their most iconic and best-selling products the It Cosmetics CC Cream. I actually bought this last year in New York and I've only just got around to really putting it to the test over the past couple of months. So here are my thoughts and everything you need to know...
Price
Here in the UK, this retails for £30 for 32ml of product. There is also 7 shades to choose from including,
Fair
Light
Medium 
Medium Tan
Tan 
Rich 
Deep
I picked this up in Fair.

Currently, It Cosmetics is available directly from their website here* as well as BootsSelfridges* and QVCUK.
Packaging
The CC Cream comes in a very informative box with everything you need to know on how to use this as well as plenty of additional details about the cream itself on the side of the box.

Inside the CC cream comes in a very handy tube with a pump applicator which I especially love as this type of packaging it so easy to travel with.
Application
I love the concept of this CC Cream as it has so many benefits to it including the fact that its Full Coverage, Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Free, an Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum and BONUS it has an SPF 50 in it! Yes, 50 that makes my heart sing as you guys know how much I value an SPF!

Upon application, this has a stunning lightweight creamy consistency to it which makes it a dream to apply! I tested the cream out with both a damp sponge and a foundation brush and I have to say I do prefer using this with a Beauty Blender, but nevertheless both give an even, full and flawless coverage, that still looks natural on the skin.

I find one and a half to two pumps is ample to cover my whole face evenly but you can build this up around certain problem areas if required. Overall this is a wonderful CC Cream that really does even out my skin tone perfectly.

Also if you want to see how this applies in a live demo, then I have an Insta Video sharing with you how I use the Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighters, but it additionally shows me applying the foundation so you can get a better feel of how it looks overall. Watch it here.
Longevity
This lasted well and still looked flawless and natural looking even after a solid eight hours of wear, however, if you are using this as your sunscreen it is advised on the box that you apply this 15 minutes before going out in the Sun and then you re-apply this every two hours thereafter.
Overall Thoughts 
Firstly I have to be honest with you guys and admit that when I first applied this, I really couldn't work out what all the fuss was about, however... I think sometimes it takes a few tries of something before you can decide if you really and truly love it! Thankfully I've become really fond of this a lot because of the fact it does have an SPF 50 included which speaks volumes to me; really you've sold me there and then with that aspect alone! But additionally what I really love about this color-correcting cream is that it covers everything you need it too without masking the skin completely, it just makes your skin look like yours but better, even after a full day of wear. Furthermore, I adore the creamy yet lightweight texture as it helps it apply easily and flawlessly.

Yes, this is on the pricier side but you do get a good amount for your money and the benefits and pro's to this CC Cream are endless! So if you're after a natural full coverage creamy foundation that evens out the complexion and can be worn alone without the need for an additional SPF, then this magic tube is definitely for you!

I award the It Cosmetics CC Cream a 4.9 out of 5

SHOP THE POST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig