Monday 20 August 2012

Benefit The PoreFessional Pro Balm Review & Photo's

I was excited to try one of Benefit's newest products, Benefit's POREfessional, I had heard so many good things about this wonder balm and so I had to get my hands on this must-have product!

It is described on the tube as a 'PRO balm to minimise the appearance of pores' which is 'oil-free, lightweight, translucent & silky'
PACKAGING
The packaging is beautiful & quirky and it comes boxed with a great leaflet on how to use the primer. The actual primer itself comes in a small tube and contains 22.0 ml of product. I was quite shocked when I opened the box to find the tube was quite tiny in comparison to other primers I have purchased, but I was advised at the counter a little goes a long way.

TEXTURE
The texture of this balm feels so silky smooth and the consistency is not too thick or thin just right so it feels weightless on the face.

COVERAGE
It covered my skin well and you only need a little bit as it dispersed easily. For me, I don't really have any visible pores to cover but it filled in any lines and partial pores around my nose and set a great base for my foundation.

APPLICATION
I used my fingers to apply as I felt I got the most out of the product by using the warmth of my fingers. It is really easy to apply but if you are a novice to primers & balms it comes with a great picture instruction leaflet on how and where to apply which is really helpful to keep.
The lady at the Benefit counter also suggested applying around the lip area to keep lipstick from feathering.

 Before
After
LONGEVITY
This lasted all day for me from 8am in the morning till 11pm at night, it was hot outside too and my make-up didn't slide around or budge all day.
2pm
PRICE
The RRP is £23.50 which I think is a little on the pricey side for such a small tube, this would be great for a special occasion or as part of your weekend make-up routine, but not something I would use on a daily basis because of the price tag.
FINAL THOUGHTS
I would award this product a 4.5 out of 5, it's an amazing product that does what it says on the tube, with great instructions, a super silky texture that is lightweight and lasts all day. The only downside for me is the size, it seems very tiny for how much you're paying and is something I will only use on weekends. But overall this is another amazing product from Benefit and it will for sure be in my must-have makeup kit!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig