Saturday 1 September 2012

August Beauty Favourites 2012 featuring Soap and Glory and Real Techniques

 1. Soap & Glory the Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser
I bought this Soap & Glory cleanser as I had run out of my usual Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and thought I would give this drugstore cleanser a try as the concept seemed pretty similar. This is an amazing produce, it smells divine and fresh and is so thick and creamy and it removes all my make-up  and comes with a muslin cloth to wipe the day away with.
A full review of this product will be coming soon.
2. Essie Bikini So Teeny
Essie are fast becoming my favourite brand as they bring out such beautiful unique colours and Bikini So Teeny proves this, all I can say is stunning colour!
3. Urban Decay NYC Palette
This is a product I have mentioned so many times before, I just love it as it has a broad spectrum of colours in one palette, plus 2x Urban Decay 24/7 pencils and a mini Primer Potion, I just love the endless eye looks I can do with this palette.
4. Models Own Ibiza Mix
I love this polish for toping of my neon nails; it is a disco in a bottle.
5. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush
This brush is fast becoming one my top brushes for applying foundation, it blends the product in well, giving you a flawless finish and is a small brush for getting in the nooks & cranny's.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig