Saturday 29 September 2012

My Full Foundation Routine featuring Chanel, Nars & MAC

1. Benefit The Porefessional - I use this around my nose, forehead and lips with my fingers to cover pores and make my lipstick last longer.

2. Urban Decay Primer Potion Original - I apply to the eyelids and under the eye.

3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 - Make sure you shake this well, I then apply a pea sized amount to the back of my hand and take Brush 1 to buff the product into the skin. I wet Sponge 2 and pat over the skin to finish the foundation off and give a flawless finish.

4. Ben Nye Concealer Wheel - This is applied around the eyes and under the brow bone with my finger.

5. YSL Touche Eclat - I use my ring finger to pat this into a V shape around the eyes.

6. Mac Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural in Medium Dark - With Brush 3 I apply this all over the face to set my Foundation. I use Brush 6 to blend out everything evenly.

7. Nars Laguna Bronzer - Brush 4 is used to contour the bronzer around the face and Brush 5 is used to take the bronzer down onto the neck and décolleté.

8. Mac Blush in Peony Petal - I take this blush onto the apples of the cheeks and up towards the top of the ear using Brush 7, this is then blended out with Brush 6.

 1. Real Techniques Buffing Brush
2. Mac Pro Performance Sponge
3. Mac 167SE
4. Laura Gellar Retractable Powder Brush
5. Crown Chisel Powder Brush
6. Royal & Langnickel Kubuki Brush
7. Mac 168SE


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig