1. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold over the lid.
2. MAC Pigment in Old Gold over the top of the Colour Tattoo.
3. The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette No6 in Honeycomb onto the crease.
4. Mally City Chic Smokey Eye Palette for brows.
5. Ben Nye Concealer Wheel under the eye.
6. Physicians Formula Mineral Powder to set the concealer.
7. Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin on the brow bone and to blend out the crease colour.
8. Collection 2000 Clear Mascara to set brows.
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero on upper and lower waterline and on the lash line.
10. NYX The Curve to create the spiders web starting from above the crease draw on your desired spiders web.
11. Bourjois Volumizer Mascara in Black on upper and lower lashes.
12. Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black on upper lashes to create thickness and spider like lashes.
13. Finish with Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Va Va Voom over the brows, lashes and spiders web.
1. Paint the Thumb in O.P.I Metallic for Life or any Black and Silver glitter combo.
2. Paint the index, middle and pinky finger in any Orange, I used O.P.I Flit a Bit.
3. Wait for the Orange to dry and apply O.P.I Black Shatter to the index finger.
4. Using O.P.I Bright Lights-Big Color and Flit a Bit I created an ombre Candy Corn effect on the ring finger, I then used Essie Carnival over the top.
5. Finish off with a glossy top coat.