Friday 1 March 2019

5 BEST DRUGSTORE FACE TONERS UNDER £10 FOR ALL SKIN TYPES

Top 5 Drugstore Toners UK
I absolutely love a good facial toner for not only balancing out my skin but also for hydrating, refreshing and sometimes setting my makeup. For me, a toner has multiple uses and there are so many great ones out there that are also affordable, that's why I thought I'd share with you my favourite five that are all under £10.
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
1. Superdrug Vitamin E Hydrating Mist - This one is an oldie but a goodie and an absolute steal at only £2.99 for a 150ml. I actually really like this first of all because it has a spray applicator which is my favourite way to apply my toner because of the convenience factor but second of all because as the name suggests this is so hydrating. My favourite way to apply this is after I've cleansed I love doing a double spritz as it gives my skin that lovely visible hydration boost and it's a great pick me up mist.

2. Simple Soothing Facial Toner - The Simple Soothing Toner is one of those classic toners which is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin because it has no artificial perfumes, colours or harsh chemicals in it and it's 100% alcohol-free. I personally love using this one after I've used lots of Glycolic, Retinol or peeling products because it just balances everything out after and it's wonderfully refreshing on the skin too. This retails for £3.49 for 200ml, however, I have to give a shoutout to Poundland who currently have it in stock for only £2!

3. Botanics 100% Organic with Rosewater Toning Spritz - Rose skincare has become a firm favourite of mine and I have two beautiful rose recommendations to share with you guys including another classic the Botanics Rosewater Spritz which is a Boots own brand. This decadent toner is perfect for all skin types and despite it being the most expensive of the bunch at £7.99 for a 150ml it's great for balancing out the skin and spritzing onto overheated skin in the Summer months.

4. Wideeye Facial Balancing Toner in RoseMy second Rose pick is from a brand I came across recently. Wideeye are a natural skin and body care company selling an extensive collection of products for all skin types and concerns. This rose toner has become a firm favourite within my collection as it's wonderful for calming the skin, reducing redness as well as being particularly great if you have dry skin. I actually love using this toner not only after cleansing but for spritzing onto my face as a primer before makeup and for setting my makeup after. It's just a really nice way to add a boost of hydration before I pop on my foundation so it sits on the skin a bit better. You can purchase this on their website here for £6.95 for a 150ml and free delivery.

5. B Essence Lotion - Now this last one is technically not a toner, it's actually an essence (if your unsure on what an Essence is then I actually will have a video dedicated to Essence's coming soon here). For me, an essence and a toner kind of do the same thing in the fact that they hydrate the skin the only difference being the toner is for balancing the PH and the essence is a more hydrating step within your skincare routine. The B Refreshed Essence Lotion is actually the only drugstore Essence I've ever come across in the UK that's affordable too and this one is specifically good for dry and sensitive skin as it is very soothing and hydrating. Be sure to watch my video I linked above where I demonstrate how I like to use this within my routine, but I do love this one especially as it does have Hyaluronic Acid in it. This retails for £6.99 from Superdrug for 140ml.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wonderful post and info about the products. Do you know also where I can achieve bella bronze tan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cruelty free foundation
    We are a professional team from different countries. Our main objective is to provide the highest information about facials and facial tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tips to share this blog. I really dont forget it. Every comment perfectly uses this blog. so thousand of thank you..
    How to stop overthinking in a relationship

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig