Tuesday 6 May 2014

April Beauty 2014 Favourites Featuring MAC and Revlon

Well another month has flown by in 2014, can you believe how quick this year is going!
I've had some firm favourites this month, so here goes my April Beauty Favourites for you.
What have been yours this month? Happy May!
This has been my lifesaver this month, I've been so busy working so this has come in handy more than once!
I re-discovered this lovely nude MAC Lipstick, it looks beautiful with a bold or coloured eye.
Another re-discovery, I have been applying this with a damp sponge and I'm loving the result. It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed with great coverage.
I have been recently sporting more colourful eyes coming into Spring, so I pulled out this old favourite of mine MAC Melba Blush it gives the most beautiful peachy cheeks.
 This has been stocked away in my Beauty cupboard for ages while I used up other hair products, until I recently starting using this amazing oil. I apply three pumps to my ends on damp hair and it really does keep my hair moisturised and hydrated.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig