Tuesday 13 May 2014

Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Volume - First Impression, Review and Photo's

 

I am a big fan of the Maybelline mascara's which are not only affordable but do an equally good job as a high end one, so I was excited to hear that Maybelline had released a Go Extreme Volume version of their Colossal mascara. 
Here's my first impression and thoughts.
Let me know if you have tried this mascara, I would love to know what you thought too!
Price
This retails for £6.99 which is affordable for a drugstore mascara and doesn't break the bank.
Packaging
I love the packaging, it's bright, colourful and eye-catching, just like all the other Maybelline mascara's.
Application
The brush and the consistency was the downfall of this mascara, the brush is large with too many bristle's making it hard to get in-between your lashes, I found myself using the tip of the brush to grab every lash and it also didn't give the COLOSSAL GO EXTREME effect I thought it would only the thickness.
 The consistency was too thick which made my lashes appear clumpy and stuck together.
Longevity
This mascara lasted all day for me without any fall out or flaking which was great.
Overall Thoughts
For me this mascara I have mixed views on, it is not as good as the other mascara's within the Maybelline range, the packaging is gorgeous but the brush and consistency made it really hard to get in-between the lashes, which resulted in clumpy lashes.
The brush didn't work well on my lower lashes either, so I would defiantly skip this for the lower ones next time.
I would probably team this mascara with another one to get the length and then use the Colossal to get the fullness.
 
I award the Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Volume a 3 out of 5.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig