Wednesday 26 November 2014

Top Ten Christmas Glitter Nail Polish Picks

Top 10 Christmas Glitter Nail Polish Picks
My favourite kind of nail polish is defiantly glitter and as we get nearer to Christmas (can you believe it's less than a month!) I wanted to share with you my Top 10 Christmas Glitter Nail Polish Picks, there's defiantly one for everyone in here!
What's your favourite Glitter Polish?
1. Barry M -  Jingle Bells
2. China Glaze -  Marry a Millionaire
3. O.P.I - Chasing Rainbows
4. China Glaze - Luxe and Lush
5. O.P.I - Lights of Emerald City
6. Orly - Mermaid Tale
7. Morgan Taylor - Rare as Rubies
8. Essie - Jazzy Jubilant
9. Essie - On a Silver Platter
10. Essie - Beyond Cozy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig