Friday 6 February 2015

DIY Kate Spade Inspired Bachelorette Party

DIY Kate Spade inspired Bachelorette Party
2015 is a little bit of an exciting year for me as it's the year I get married and if you don't know by now I'm defiantly a creative, do it yourself kind of girl. Planning a Wedding can be so much fun but also expensive which is where my DIY skills come in handy, as most of the Wedding decoration I have decided to make myself, not only to keep budgets down, but to know that I made most of it myself will feel like such an achievement.
Recently I got a little obsessed with everything Kate Spade, it's me down to a T, so in honour of her beautiful designs I wanted to share with you my DIY Kate Spade inspired Bachelorette/Hen Do Party! These DIY's don't even need to be for a Hen Do, you could use them for a Baby Shower or a milestone Birthday Party, I hope this inspires you to get creative!
Would you like me to do more Wedding Blogs on some of our Wedding Décor I am making, tweet me or let me know in the comments below?
GLITTER GLASSES & PLACE NAMES - Start the video at 0:16
You Will Need:
~ Black Plastic Glasses - Tesco
~ Gold Glitter
~ Sponge Applicator
~ Gold Sharpie
~ Mod Podge or PVA Glue
~ Chalkboard Stickers - The Range
~ Pegs - G&T's or try The Range
~ Scissors
DIY Glitter Glasses and Place Names
 
DIY Glitter Vase
GLITTER SWEET VASE - Start video at 2:42
~ Vase - Ikea
~ Gold Glitter
~ Mod Podge or PVA
~ Sponge Applicator
~ Sweets to fill the vase with - I used Love Hearts
 
DIY Mini Chalkboard Champagne Bottles
MINI CHALKBOARD CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES - Start video at 3:12
~ Small Champagne Bottles or a non alcoholic version
~ Chalkboard Paint - Hobby Craft
~ Paint Brush
~ Pink Straws - 99p Stores
~ Gold Washi Tape
~ Black Polka Dot Ribbon - Hobby Craft
~ Gold Pom Poms - Hobby Craft
~ Gold Bow Stickers - Hobby Craft
 
DIY Pop Fizz Tassel Garland
POP FIZZ TASSEL GARLAND - Start video at 5:55
~ A selection of Tissue Paper in Black, White, Gold & Pink
~ Letters Template printed on word to the size of around 3/4 of an A4 sheet of paper so two letters per sheet.
~ Gold Glitter Card - Hobby Craft
~ Black String
~ Gold Washi Tape
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig