Saturday 7 February 2015

My Pamper Routine - At Home Spa Facial featuring MAC, Elemis and Glamglow

My Pamper Routine - At Home Spa Facial
 
When I have the time I love a good pamper especially now I'm on Wedding countdown. Every Sunday I've been trying to get into a Facial routine where I set aside time to give my face a real good nourishing pamper. If you've been following me for a while now you'll know that Elemis is one of my favourite skincare brands, yes they are pricey but I always get results from them and facials can be pricey at a spa so I thought I would share with you my at home facial routine that you can use with your current skincare favourites to create an affordable at home spa facial. What's your favourite pamper products? Leave a comment down below or tweet me!
Nivea 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water
Step 1 - Remove Eye Make-Up
I really love the drugstore versions of Bioderma as they are great for taking my eye make-up off. I'm currently using this one from Nivea which does the job perfectly.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Step 2 - Remove Face Make-Up
Simple wipes have been my favourite way to take off my face make-up for ages now, they are just great at getting the initial layer off.

MAC Cleanse Off Oil - Tranquil
Step 3 - Pre-Cleanse
I had been previously using this to take just my eye make-up off and although it did the job well, it made me have really oily, gooey eyes the next morning, so I decided to use it for it's intended use as a make-up removing cleanser for the face as well as the eyes and I love it even more now.

Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser
Step 4 - Deep Cleanse
A good cream cleanser helps get rid of any remaining make-up and deep cleanses the face, I sometimes do a double cleanse in my normal routine as it gives your skin a great boost.

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel

Step 5 - Exfoliate

If your not into grainy textures or have sensitive skin, then this is perfect for you, you apply this like a mask leave it on for 10 minutes and wipe it off to reveal glowing, exfoliated skin.
 
Step 6 - Steam
I use this steamer I found in Sally's but you can get them from Amazon at a more affordable price. These are a great addition to a home facial as they help draw out any impurities and nasty's from your skin.
 
Glamglow Youthmud
Step 7 - Mask
A mask is an essential part of any facial to again help draw out any toxins and reveal glowing skin. My current favourite has been the Glamglow Youthmud, this really is an incredible deep cleansing, luxury face mask.
 
Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner
Step 8 - Tone
A toner can help revitalise and brighten the skin, an alcohol-free one is best, but the toning step is not always necessary if you don't already do this step in your normal skincare routine.

Step 9 - Moisturise
Finishing off with a luxury moisturiser is my favourite part of a facial and as you may know this is my favourite cream as it feels amazing and light and improves my skins texture.
 
The Body Shop Wild Argan oil Lip Balm
Step 10 - Lip Balm
This is an extra step I like to add in to finishes off the facial as the lips can be dehydrated after. You could also finish off with an eye cream or lash serum as well.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. SkinGo is Singapore's most trusted brand for Best Face care. We provides best affordable facial in Singapore

    To know more about us please click below links

    Facial treatment for men & Skin pigmentation treatment
    singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog, the information you have shared is awsome. Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa has been uniquely setting trends in the industry since its inception in 1982 and has been recognized as one of the country’s leading day spas. In addition to being an award-winning day spa and salon.
    deep pore cleansing facial san diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a really helpful and informative post. Swedish massage & Meditation center in Guildford offers relaxing massage service in Guildford. Visit our beauty salon for couples massage and deep tissue massage in Guildford.
    Beauty salon Guildford

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Keep up the good writing. Thanks for share with us.
    Massage In Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are several positive reasons for visiting a professional hair salon. There are still people wary of the whole hair salon experience. Those that prefer not to visit a high street salon, can still have stylish-looking hair by arranging for a professional stylist to visit in the comfort of their own home. Some peoples prefer to do it themselves but it's better to visit Vardah Beauty Salon. I prefer this saloon which gives awesome service and now my hair is looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such valuable information with us. You can pamper yourself by doing henna brows at the best beauty salon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great blog. Your blog is very informative, after reading your blog I learned a lot about the best massage spa in los angeles but if you want to know more then visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try a good hair spa too, it does wonders with your hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really I am very impressed with this post. Just awesome, I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.
    Best Day Spa San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog, it provides many informative and helpful articles. Thanks for sharing the information. Looking for more updates in future.
    spa treatment San Diego

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig