Wednesday 11 February 2015

Lush Valentine's Day 2015 Haul

Lush Valentine's Day 2015
Being an avid Lush fan, I always get excited by themed new releases each season. Valentine's Day is around the corner and Lush have come up trumps again with their beautifully themed bath products that will make any girl wanting to write a long Lush wish list! Here's my mini haul of what I picked up from Lush. What would you recommend me to try next from Lush? Tweet me or leave me a comment down below.
Lush Heart Throb Bubbleroon
 
This really caught my eye, if only for the fact it's shaped like the cutest little heart macaroon with gold glitter sandwiches between it! This Heart Throb Bubbleroon is to be crumbled under your running bath water to create a passion filled, red coloured bath. It's key ingredients include essential oils, Shea butter which forms the buttery layer in the middle and frangipani which dominates your senses the most. When you rumbling into the bath This retails for £3.65, a pricey macaroon in my opinion when you consider how much a regular size bottle of bubble bath is, but defiantly worth it if your after a special bath for Valentine's Day.
 
Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
The two main factors in selling this to me where, the fact it's rainbow coloured and it's a glitter unicorn horn! This luscious looking bubble bar is again to crumbled under your running bath water to create a whimsical looking bath, that only dreams are made off! Essential oils dominate this fantastic looking bubble bar. These retail for £3.25 each, which is a lot for one use, but if your after something a little special or as a gift, then this is perfect.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig