Monday 16 February 2015

Product Empties and Products I Regret Buying featuring Lush and Maybelline

Product Empties and Products I Regret Buying
I haven't done one of these in a while, but I thought it was about time as I had collected a lot of new things in my little bag that I had used up. Some products I would defiantly re-purchase and others maybe not. What's been your favourite and least favourite product empty recently, leave a comment down below or tweet me.
 
Products mentioned:
1. Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
2. Elemis Jasmine & Rose Milk Bath
3. Simple Kind to Skin Radiance Brightening Wipes
4. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Shimmer Lotion
5. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Bloom Fragrance Mist
6. Lush Snow Fairy Limited Edition Shower Gel
7. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
8. Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion - Blog Post Review http://pinkparadisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/benefit-moisture-prep-toning-lotion.html
9. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
10. Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser
11. L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water
12. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
13. Vera Wang Princess
14. Elizabeth Arden Intense Moisturising Hand Treatment
15. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
16. Bare Minerals Eye Shadow in Cultured Pearl
17. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig