Monday 2 February 2015

Workout Clothes Inspiration - Motivation Monday

When it comes to working out motivation is defiantly needed, for me anyway, especially when it has been so cold out at the moment. I admit the start of 2015 has been a struggle to get out of bed early and throw myself into the gym! Motivation is the key like something to focus on, for example an event or mile stone that can help give you that extra push to want to go each day and achieve your fitness objectives.
 
Over the past few years something that has helped motivate me is workout clothes, luckily these days you don't have to pay silly prices from the well known sports brands to have nice workout gear. Places like Forever 21, H&M and Victoria's Secret PINK all cater for the fashion conscious fitness women at an affordable price. Here's my favourite picks that keep me focused to reach for my fitness goals.
What motivates you to workout, tweet me or leave a comment down below?
Top - Victoria's Secret PINK, Sports Bra - Forever 21
Add a little colour by clashing bright colours together which can be much more exciting than an all black outfit.
Workout Clothes Victoria's Secret
Worded slogan t-shirts that are fun and bright always make me want to get up and go.
Starbucks Vest - Etsy
This has become one of my favourite workout vests, it's a light comfy fabric and of course it has the Starbucks lady flexing her muscles! I found this on Etsy from a lady who makes lots of amazing tops like this, so if your a Starbucks fan then this is for you and plus it's something different to add to your workout closet.
Workout Leggings - Victoria's Secret PINK
Comfy workout leggings are a must as you don't want to be worrying about being uncomfortable while working out. I got these for Christmas and I must say they are the most comfy I have ever tried. They were a little pricey but as I mentioned before Forever 21 and H&M do equally good versions for slightly cheaper.
Colourful Sports Bras - Left to Right - GAP, Forever 21, Forever 21, Forever 21, H&M, Sweaty Betty & Forever 21
Now if you just can't bear the thought of colourful clothes and black is your thing, then why not try adding a splash of colour underneath with a sports bra. I love teaming these with my tops each day, it really helps in making me feel good when I go to the gym.
Acrylic Tumblers - Left to Right Victoria's Secret PINK, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret PINK & Starbucks
Hydration is just as important as the clothes you wear and for me my final motivation tip is carrying a cute cup or bottle that will help you get your recommend water intake for the day.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig