Tuesday 9 June 2015

Summer Nail Polish Combinations!

Summer Nail Polish Combos

Matching nail polish on toes and fingers has always been a thing ever since I can remember, but nowadays I think it's more acceptable to switch up your mani, pedi. Summer is the perfect time to experiment with colour, so I've put together some perfect polish matches to complement each other on your nails and toes to rock this Summer.

What's your favourite combination from my top picks?? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
L to R - Nails Inc. Porchester Square, China Glaze Shocking Pink, China Glaze Polka Dot Bikini, Nails Inc. Butler Please, O.P.I Glitzerland, Barry M Greenberry, Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant and Models Own Lilac Icing
1. Lilac and Neon Coral - This is a clashing combo that works well and a combo I choose to wear in my recent Get Ready With Me video. Try a pastel purple on your fingers and a neon coral on your toes.
 
2. Mint Green and Gold - Such a beautiful goddess combination! A really bright mint green seems to go so well with a gold polish. I recently did a similar mix in my Matte Nail Art post. Rock the Mint Green on your fingers and Gold on the toes.
MY FAVE COMBOS: Topshop Nails in Green Room and Deborah LippManm Autumn in New York OR Barry M Greenberry and O.P.I Glitzerland.

3. Cobalt Blue and Neon Yellow - I love these colours for Summer as they make me think of tropical holidays. This is a more braver option to rock and one of my personal favourites. Opt for the yellow on your toes and the blue on your nails for the perfect confident colour combo!
MY FAVE COMBOS: NARS Night Out and Aeropostale Brightest Lime OR Nails Inc. Baker Street and China Glaze Polka Dot Bikini.

4. Pink and Tan - If your not into anything too bright, then play it safe and go with a beautiful fuchsia or neon pink on the feet and tan or taupe on the fingers. This is a gorgeous classic combination for Summer beach days.
MY FAVE COMBOS: China Glaze Glow with the Flow and Butter London Cuppa OR China Glaze Shocking Pink and Nails Inc. Porchester Square.
 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig