Tuesday 25 August 2015

Benefit They're Real Brown Mascara Review and Photos

Benefit They're Real Mascara in Brown
A few years back I did a full review on the original Benefit They're Real Black Mascara when it first launched. Excitingly this Summer Benefit released two new colours to the They're Real Mascara family including a blue and brown. Having chosen to wear the original black formula for my Wedding, I was super excited to hear about a brown version which would be perfect for my bottom lashes, so I immediately snapped this up and couldn't wait to try it. Here's my thoughts.
All the Benefit They're Real Mascara's retail for £19.50 for 8.5g of product. As I mentioned before the mascara comes in black, brown and blue and each bottle is coloured to represent that shade of mascara.
Upon application this mascara catches every lash as well as lengthening to the max for a gorgeous spidery effect. The colour is stunning and is more like a chestnut brown shade which looks amazing on green or brown eyes and is perfect if you prefer to wear brown over black.
Overall I absolutely love this colour as it's unlike any regular shade of brown mascara I have ever tried and the fact it catches every lash and lengthens is an added bonus. If you do want to see a more detailed overall review on the Benefit They're Real Mascara, then make sure you check out my original blog post here. http://pinkparadisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/benefit-theyre-real-mascara-review.html
 
I award the Benefit They're Real Brown Mascara 4.8 out of 5

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig