Tuesday 24 November 2015

Autumn/Winter Nail Colour Trends 2015

Every season, I like to focus on new nail polish trends that have been catching my eye. If you've been following me for a while, you'll know I am a complete nail junkie and just love colour on the nails. Today I wanted to share with you My Top 10 Polish Picks for Autumn/Winter 2015. What's your favourite colour from my top 10 picks?
1. O.P.I - Worth a Pretty Penne
2. O.P.I - Tiramisu for Two
3. Essie - Jag-U-Are
4. Essie - Bahama -Mama
5. Essie - Angora Cardi
6. O.P.I - Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm?
    Morgan Taylor - Regal as a Royal (Worn on Top)
7. O.P.I - This Color's Making Waves
8. Barry M - Make Me Teal
9. Barry - Cardamon
    Essie - Matte About You (Worn as Top Coat)
10. Essie - Cocktail Bling
    Essie - For the Twill of It (Worn on Top)
COPPER AND ROSE GOLD - Think rusty bronze shades and pretty rose gold shimmers.
O.P.I Worth a Pretty Penne

NUDES & LATTE - Match your nails with your favourite hot drinks this season!
O.P.I Tiramisu for Two

THE CLASSIC REDS - Add a twist on the traditional classic pillar box red, with a fiery red duo chrome.
Essie Jag-U-Are

AUTUMNAL BERRIES AND MUTED BURGUNDY'S - Burgundy and Berry shades continue to be a classic option for the Autumn/Winter time.
Essie Bahama Mama
Essie Angora Cardi

JEWEL TONED BLUES AND GREENS - Think striking shots of blue and green in crèmes and duo chromes, that add a pop of colour to any black outfit.
O.P.I Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm and Morgan Taylor Regal as a Royal on top.
O.P.I This Color's Making Waves
Barry M - Make Me Teal

MATTE KHAKI'S AND DUOCHROME GREYS - Rock your matte top coat with a khaki shade or layer your grey tones to create a more wearable duo chrome party nail.
Barry M Cardamom with Essie Matte About You on top.
Essie Cocktail Bling with For the Twill of IT over the top.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig