Friday 13 November 2015

My Eight Hour Winter Essentials

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Although Winter is an exciting and festive time of the year, it can also play havoc with our skin. Each year I have a handful of Winter Beauty Essentials I swear by, that help keep my face and hands soft and smooth throughout the blustery season.

What's your favourite Winter Beauty Essential that you can't live without throughout the colder months? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Hand Treatment
All of the products I love are actually from Elizabeth Arden, as for me they do the best at deeply hydrating my dry, chapped skin in the Winter.

The first product is the Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment. This is one of my favourite hand creams for the day, I keep it in my gym bag so it's easy to reach when I'm walking to the gym during the week. This has a thick consistency, which you would think means it takes a long while to absorb in, but this takes literally seconds to sink in and leaving my hands feeling silky smooth.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
This next essential I have used for years and years and it's one of my holy grail products I just cannot live without. You've probably heard of it or already own the iconic Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream and if you haven't then your missing out! I love this wonder balm as it's a magical all rounder that I use on spots, bites, dry skin and more. This is also particularly good if your like me and are constantly wiping your nose or have the seasonal winter cold. I pop it on in the evening and let it sink in overnight, to reveal a smoother and less red nose.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick
Finally this last beauty essential is basically the skin protectant in a stick. This lip balm is not only hydrating on the lips, it contains an SPF of 15 and it's also great for on the go skin soothing touch ups, if you don't have the original skin protectant to hand.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig