Thursday 12 November 2015

Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes Review and Photos

Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Wipes
Over the past couple of years micellar waters have slowly entered the mass market and can now be found within most drugstore skincare brands. Ok so wipes are not the best for your skin, but these are great if you wear a lot of make-up and need to get the bulk of it off, there also ideal for traveling too.

Simple wipes are some of my favourite, so I was excited to see they had bought out a micellar wipe?? This is something I had never heard of before so of course I was keen to give them a go.

Do you rate or hate micellar waters? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
These retail for £3.99 for 25 wipes which is a little more expensive than the original wipes, but I always recommend looking out for the offers to make them even cheaper.

Each wipe contains micellar water and claims to not only hydrate but to remove make-up with ease.
I must admit I'm not a fan of the Simple Micellar Water, but these wipes are fantastic, they really do remove my make-up easily and leave my skin feeling soft and non drying. Each wipe is nicely saturated making the whole make-up removal process stress-free and easy.
These really impressed me as they remove the bulk of my make-up efficiently and effectively without drying out my skin. So if your into the whole micellar hype or are just in need of a quick and easy make-up removal solution, then these are defiantly worth a look at.

I award the Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Wipes 4.7 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig