Sunday 6 December 2015

November Beauty Favourites 2015 - Winter Essentials, Make-Up Removal & Strobing

November has been a colder month weather wise, resulting in my skin being pretty dry thanks to the wind and central heating blasts. So this month was about hydrating my skin, removing my make-up efficiently and some strobing love, which all makes up what I've been loving for the month of November!
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant
I mentioned about my Eight Hour essentials in a recent blog post last month, as these have been some of my go to products for my dry flaky skin. The Lip Protectant is great for on the go application as it's small enough to put in your bag and it really helps soothe and hydrate my lips, plus it's great to use as a travel touch up for spots, dry skin patches and more.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment
The other Elizabeth Arden product I have been loving is the Intensive Hand Treatment, which I keep in my gym bag to use every morning when I walk to the gym. Although this cream is quite thick in consistency, it sinks into the skin instantly leaving your hands feeling silky smooth.

Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector
Ever since Jaclyn Hill released her first highlighter with Becca cosmetics, it has re-kindled my love for the JLo glow. This is hands down the most beautiful highlighter I have ever seen, it's extremely flattering on the skin and really gives you the most beautiful glow ever. I also love the fact this has incredible longevity, as highlighters can be the first thing to fade for me.

Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Wipes
Being a big micellar water fan, I was happy to discover that Simple had bought out a wipe version. Yes ok wipes are not the best for your skin, but micellar water for me removes my make-up far more efficiently than a normal make-up remover does. These wipes are great as they are well saturated for easy make-up removal, there also convenient for travel or if your too tired to do your full night time skin routine.
Cotton Wool pads are defiantly an everyday essential for me, especially for taking off my make-up. These large cotton wool pads are actually from the baby section in Boots and are the perfect size to swipe all over my face and take every bit of my make-up off with one cotton pad, which is great meaning I'm not using so much cotton pads in one go.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig