Tuesday 29 March 2016

March Style Diary - Suede, Blush and Khaki Tones

Scarf - River Island & Shoes - Converse
March has been a month full of new outfits and old favourites, so today I wanted to share with you my most worn outfits for March, to co-inside with a week of Fashion videos I'm doing over on my channel this week. Blush, Suede and Khaki have all played a big part in my wardrobe this month, so here's a roundup of my four favourites outfits.
OUTFIT 1 - Suede on Suede
White T-Shirt - H&M
Khaki Jacket  - H&M
Burgundy Suede Skirt - H&M
Suede Tan Ankle Boots - River Island
Bag - Old
OUTFIT 2 - Sports Luxe
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Grey Sweater - Primark
White Vest (Underneath) - Zara
Black Leggings - Zara
Trainers - Converse
OUTFIT 3 - Black Dresses & Bombers
Khaki Bomber Jacket - H&M
Black Dress - River Island
Rose Gold Clutch - Ted Baker
OUTFIT 4 - Early Spring Vibes
Khaki Jacket - As before
Blush Short Sleeve Knit - Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans - American Eagle
Bag - Ted Baker
Suede Ankle Boots - As before
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig