Thursday 14 July 2016

Rimmel Kate Rose Gold Lipstick Collection Review & Photos

Rimmel Kate 15 Limited Edition Reds & Nudes Lipstick Collection
I've been on a Rimmel role lately, re-discovering old favourites and exciting new launches and one of Rimmel's newest releases is the Rimmel Kate 15 Rose Gold Lipstick Collection, featuring six iconic red and nude shades. The collection celebrates 15 years with Kate Moss as the face of the brand, so here's my thoughts.
Price
These retail for £6.49 each and as I mentioned above there is six shades that make up the collection including three reds and three nudes.
Packaging
Everything about these is stunning, from the Rose Gold packaging, to the iconic yet wearable shade selection.
Application
These glide on beautifully and feel super moisturising on the lips. Each shade is intensely pigmented and so I would advise applying the red shades with a lip brush as they can be a little tricky to master because of the consistency and pigmentation. My favourite shades from the collection are Idol Red and Rock 'N' Roll Nude.
Longevity
I tested out Boho Nude all day and this did come off when I was eating, especially in the centre part of the lips, although it was still slightly visible around the edges. I did re-apply this once more in the late afternoon and again it did come off, so I would recommend keeping this in your bag if your out and about, for on the go touch ups.
 
When I swatched the reds on my arm, these did stain a little and so I do think these would wear slightly longer compared to the nudes.
Overall Thoughts
Overall I absolutely loved these! Everything from the stunning packaging, the wearable shade selection and the price makes them a must in my books, if your a Rimmel Kate fan or a lover of Rose Gold packaging. Although these lipsticks aren't super long-wearing, they are super pigmented, non-drying on the lips and they glide on beautifully. So if your after a flattering nude or an iconic red lipstick, these are defiantly worth a look at, especially as they may not be around for long.
 
I award the Rimmel Kate 15 Red VS Nudes Limited Edition Lipstick Collection 4.8 out 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig