Wednesday 7 September 2016

Seventeen Mega Matte Lipstick Review and Photos

Seventeen Mega Matte Lipsticks
Matte lips have been an evolving trend for a few years now, but what's especially great to see is a lot of the drugstore brands now stocking their own matte lip line too. Seventeen is one of the latest brands to conquer the matte revolution with their impressive lip line up of 12 matte shades, so here's my thoughts.
Price
These retail for a reasonable £4.49 each and come in, as mentioned above 12 stunning shades including,
1. I Lilac it a Lot
2. Violet Summer
3. Back to the fuchsia
4. Pinking out Loud
5. Coral of the story
6. No corals
7. Orange you Gorgeous
8. Lava you lot
9. Roses are red
10. Rioja your world
11. Looking Buff
12. Nude News
Packaging
I love the packaging for these as they are lightweight, fun, bold and bright! The lipstick bullet also has a slanted tip for precise application too.
Application
These glide on really easily and dry down to a lovely matte finish almost instantly. The brighter, fashion shades are also buildable if your after a more bold, intense lip look. My favourite shades are Nude News, Looking Buff, Roses are Red and I Lilac it a Lot.
Longevity
These don't transfer and they last pretty well throughout the day as they have a slight stain element to them too. I did get a bit of fading in the centre of the lips after eating, so just make sure you've got your lipstick to hand for on the go touch ups.

For me the best thing about these were the fact they felt comfortable, lightweight and they didn't dry my lips out at all. (hurray for that!)
Overall Thoughts
I was super impressed by this collection as firstly the price point is spot on and secondly the impressive 12 shade selection line up is fantastic, as there really is a colour to suit anyone and everyone. The packaging is super fun but chic at the same time, it's also the perfect size to pop in your handbag or clutch as it hardly weighs a thing!

Lastly I love the fact that these are non drying, non chalky, buildable and fun to wear (I even enjoyed rocking the Parma Violet, lilac shade too!) and overall the Mega Mattes are another great addition to the drugstore matte lipstick phenomena.

I award the Seventeen Mega Matte Lipsticks 4.7 out of 5

*Some of these Lipsticks were kindly gifted to me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig