|The Best Drugstore Dupes|
If you're ever on the hunt for excellent dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palette's, then you must check out Collection's Eyes Uncovered Palette's. Both the Nude Bronze and Nude Rose edition have six perfectly matched shades that are both super pigmented, long-wearing and mega affordable.
2. LORAC PRO 1 PALETTE $44 - DUPE Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette £6
Although the Lorac Pro Palette is one of those cult must haves, unfortunately it's slightly harder to get hold of here in the UK. However I have an amazing budget alternative that's a fraction of the price! The Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette is wearable, pigmented and totally identical to the Lorac version.
3. HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING PALETTE £59 - DUPE Revolution Radiance Lights Palette £8
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is one of those blogger must haves and I know for sure it's been on my Pinterest Wishlist for the longest time! But if you're like me and you can't quite justify the £59 price tag, then the Makeup Revolution Radiance Lights Palette is another identical dupe that works just as well, plus it's a total bargain at only £8.
4. ARTIS OVAL 7 £48 - DUPE Makeup Revolution Oval Face Brush £9.99
If you're forever drooling over the beautiful Artis brushes, but you certainly don't get excited by the hefty price tag, then I have the answer for you. The Oval Face Brush from Makeup Revolution performs just like the Artis version, it's also Rose Gold and comes in at a budget friendly £9.99.
5. BENEFIT ROLLER LASH £19.50 - DUPE Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara £7.99
I'm a total fan of the Benefit Roller Lash, but spending £19.50 every few months can certainly pull on those purse strings! The Maybelline Original Lash Sensational Mascara gives extremely similar results for a more purse friendly £7.99.
6. BENEFIT KA-BROW £18.50 - DUPE MUA Powerbrow £4
If your after a drugstore brow pomade that is pigmented, long-wearing and comes in a great selection of shades then the MUA Powerbrow is amazing, it's also compact and travel friendly too.
7. CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOW TALK £16 - DUPE Essence Lip Liner in In The Nude £1
Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Lip Liner has become one of those must have products, however Essence Lip Liner in In The Nude is a must have too, as it's extremely similar and is only a £1!!
8. MAC BRAVE LIPSTICK £15.50 - DUPE Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Naughty Nude £6.99
Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in Naughty Nude is one of the best drugstore dupes for MAC Brave I've come across, plus it's a total steal at only £6.99.
9. KAT VON D LOLITA £16 - DUPE NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken £6.50
Lolita Liquid Lipstick is without a doubt one of the most talked about high end liquid lipsticks out there. It also has an identical drugstore twin in the form of Soft Spoken from NYX's Liquid Suede collection.
10. URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER £17.60 - DUPE Barry M Mist & Fix Matte Finish Spray £4.99
Last year I finally found the best replica for my favourite, holy grail setting spray from Urban Decay. The Barry M Mist & Fix Setting Spray is only £5.99 and in my opinion does an equally good job.