Friday 1 September 2017

The Pay Day Lush List - September

The Pay Day Lush List - September

The Pay Day Lush List - September by pinkparadisebeauty featuring a leather crossbody purse

Although I'm not quite done with Summer yet, I am a tiny bit excited for Autumn... Ok, I'm actually super excited as I adore all the Autumnal colours, stunning leaves on the trees, cosy sweaters and of course the infamous Starbucks hot drinks, and I would say as I've got older I've become more appreciative of the beautiful seasons we have here in the UK.

This month's Lust List is a little more than five items as there is so much amazing newness about, so without further a do here's my September Seven Pay Day Lust List...
I've always been fond of the Rebecca Minkoff bags and you guys know I love a cross body bag as they're just easy to wear. I adore this one particularly because of the gorgeous metallic tassel detail and the fact it comes in two sizes. This also comes in a ton of other cute colours for Autumn as well and I'm quite partial to the Black Multi too.

2. Topshop Albany Sandals*
I'm so pleased that Topshop released an updated version of their lace up flats from a few years back. These I think I actually prefer as they have a buckle strap as opposed to the tie detail and I have my eye firmly stuck on the gold and black pair...

It's safe to say Spectrum Brushes are some of the prettiest brushes I've ever seen. This collection caught my eye especially because I love the colour combination and the fact they are travel-friendly also and a girl can never have too many make-up brushes right!?

This jacket speaks for itself, the colour and fabric scream the perfect Autumn transition jacket.

5 & 6. Too Cool For School Pumpkin Purifying 24k and 24k Gold Mask*

What I can say I love a good face mask and these pumpkin ones look right up my street. Both claim to hydrate and soothe tired and dull skin, and right now I could totally do with some of that!


 I think I'm in the majority vote when I say I hardly ever use single eyeshadows anymore. Palettes are just so much more convenient these days as you have everything you need in one palette, to create endless eye looks with. This new Desert Dusk palette from Huda Beauty looks STUNNING and it's totally up there on my wish list for this month.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig