Monday 19 March 2018

Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser Review and Photos - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Dupe

Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser
If you've seen my 5 Aldi Skincare Dupes You Need to Know here then you'll already appreciate how obsessed I am with this cleanser, however, today I wanted to share with you in a bit more detail on why this has become a staple within my daily skincare routine and why you need to get your hands on this Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser too!
Price 
The Aldi Lacura Hot Cloth Cleanser retails for an amazing £3.99 for 200ml of product. This cleanser is for all skin tips and is packed with some amazing ingredients including, rosemary, eucalyptus oil and cocoa butter to name but a few. Now, this isn't a regular stock item at Aldi, but... right now while I'm writing this post I know Aldi do still have this available, but hurry as once it's gone it's gone!
Packaging
Not only does this come in an informative box but you'll also find a muslin cloth inside.
Application
This works just like any other hot cloth cleanser in the sense that you can use this in the morning to cleanse your skin or in the evening to take off your makeup. I prefer to use this in the evening after I removed the bulk of my makeup with a micellar water, I then go in with this cleanser to remove any last remnants of makeup. I always love double cleansing with this too. Finally, I have tried this alone to remove all of my makeup and I'm happy to report it works wonderfully as it's gently melts away your makeup with ease. It also smells divine, just like your in a spa!
How does this compare to the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish?
Well, for a start the price saving is phenomenal as if you were to pick up the 200ml Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish this would set you back £26 whereas the Aldi version saves you a whopping £22.01 for the same amount of product! Then there are the ingredients... It's actually crazy how much of the same ingredients are used in both. I've listed all the Aldi ingredients that are the same as the LE Hot Cloth Cleanser below. This even smells very similar and if I'm being honest I can't tell much difference between the two!

Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Ethyhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract,  Limonene and similar is Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract.
Overall Thoughts
So if you're after a gentle cleanser that removes makeup and is suited to all skin types, then this is the cleanser for you! Also, the fact that it's under £5 comes with a muslin cloth and is pretty much the best dupe I've ever found for the Liz Earle version is an added bonus! It's just a shame this isn't a permanent stock item at Aldi all year round.

I award the Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser a 4.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig