Saturday 3 March 2018

Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara and Total Temptation Brow Definer Review and Photos

Maybelline Temptation Mascara and Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer
Hey guys and welcome back to another new product launch and First Impression. Today I'm sharing with you the Maybelline Total Temptation Collection* which consists of the Total Temptation Eyeshadow and Highlight Palette, Mascara and Brow Definer. So here are my thoughts...
Price
The Total Temptation Eyeshadow Palette retails for £11.99 and consists of 8 eyeshadows and 2 highlighters. The Mascara comes in black only and is £8.99 for 8.6ml of product. also if you're in the US there is a waterproof version too. Finally, to complete the collection there is a Brow Definer Pencil that comes in three shades, Blonde, Medium Brown and Dark Brown. This contains 5g of product and is £7.99.
Packaging
I adore the light pink packaging which is echoed throughout the whole collection as it's feminine, eye-catching and totally on-trend.
The mascara has a beautifully long-bristled brush and the formula is infused with coconut extract, making it an all round appealing combination.
The Brow Definer is dual ended with a tear-dropped spoolie located at one end and a diamond-shaped retractable pencil situated at the other.
Application
Total Temptation Brow Definer - To start with I used the small brush to brush my brows up and then I went in with the retractable pencil. The pencil itself glided on easily although it did take me a while to get used to the shape of this however, I do think this is a great pencil as it's easy to use and perfect if you're short for time.

I was kindly sent the mascara and the pencil in Dark Brown and admittedly at first, I thought this may have been a little too dark for me, but I did use a light hand to apply the Brow Definer and the brush really helped to make sure everything was blended in seamlessly.
Total Temptation Mascara - Upon application I did have to wipe the brush first as there was quite a bit of mascara build up, but once I cleaned this away the mascara was very buildable and it helped lengthen and volumise my lashes perfectly. I applied three coats on the top and it wasn't clumpy at all.

If you've seen the video above to go with this First Impression also then you'll know I didn't use eyelash curlers initially, however, I have tried them out with this mascara since and it does make a slight difference but honestly, I think you can get away without using them as it kind of does what a lash curler would do anyway.
For the bottom lashes I applied one coat but again I advise you wipe the brush on a tissue to remove any remaining mascara build up.
Longevity
Both the Brow Definer and Mascara lasted a good seven and a half hours without the worry of fading, flaking or transfer which was great.

Overall Thoughts
Overall the Brow Definer is a little more expensive for a drugstore brow pencil and comparing this to Maybelline's Micro Brow Pencil (which I've reviewed here) this is definitely the pricier pencil out of the two. However, both pencils are retractable with a spoolie and both come in the same three shades. So I think this does come down to personal preference on whether you prefer a skinnier pencil to really get into the brows or you like a slightly thicker pencil, that's quick and easy to use if you're short for time. Personally, I do prefer the Micro Pencil but I do love this brow definer too as it has a tinier more precisely shaped spoolie and this wears well throughout the day. 

I award the Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer a 4.7 out of 5

The mascara I'm obsessed with as the brush is a great shape, it smells lovely and the consistency is perfect for lengthening and volumising the lashes without the worry of clumps. (Just remember to wipe your brush beforehand). Again I do think this is a tad more expensive than your average drugstore mascara, however, this does have a unique selling point because of the coconut infused factor, plus I adore the packaging and it wears well and feels comfortable even after a long day of wear. 

So if you love a lenghtening mascara, that's buildable and comfortable or you're a fan of Maybelline mascara's in general, then I think you may just want to give this on a go too! 

I award the Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara a 4.9 out of 5

*The Brow Definer and Mascara were kindly sent to me but as always all opinions are my own.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sản phẩm chân mày rất đẹp và tôi cùng thích sản phẩm này, cám ơn vì những nội dung bạn đã chia sẻ, mong rằng Blog của bạn sẽ phát triển hơn nữa trong tương lai nhé!
    Bên cạnh đó chúng ta cũng có thể tìm hiểu thêm nhiều dòng mỹ phẩm khác của thương hiệu So'Natural nhé! Đó chính là sản phẩm Red Peel Tingle Essence, vô cùng tốt hiện nay.
    Nếu bạn đang cần quan tâm tới sản phẩm này hãy xem những nội dung tôi giới thiệu bên dưới sẽ rõ nhé:
    1. Mua Red Peel Tingle Serum Ở Đâu? Sở Hữu Hàng Chính Hãng Trong Tay
    2. Sở hữu ngay Red Peel Tingle Serum giá rẻ - "thần dược" làm đẹp cho chị em
    3. Review Red Peel Tingle Serum Hàn Quốc Có Tốt Không
    4. Sở hữu ngay Red Peel Tingle Serum Chính Hãng Tại TPHCM
    5. vv... Có rất nhiều thông tin khác đang chờ bạn khám phá vào kho tàng làm đẹp Skin Republic theo đường dẫn sau đây: https://skinrepublic.vn/

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig