Tuesday 11 September 2018

Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick Review and Photos

makeup forever foundation stick
WHAT'S INSIDE?
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Stick 12.5g

WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IS IT FOR?
The HD Foundation Stick is aimed at anyone who loves a medium to full, semi-matte coverage foundation that feels comfortable and looks natural on the skin. The HD Collection was originally formulated for Film and Television so that skin looked flawless even in front of a 4K camera. It's suitable for all skin types including dry skin and comes in 21 shades.

PRICE
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Stick £30.90 (Price may vary from store to store)

PACKAGING
This comes in an informative box. Inside the Ultra HD stick has a hygienic cap and twist up applicator.

HOW TO USE
Apply directly from the stick to the centre of the face and blend outwards with a brush or damp sponge (personally I love using my trusty Beauty Blender* damp). The stick is also great for on the go touch ups.

LONGEVITY
Although I can't find an expiry date cream products usually last about 12-18 months.

WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
Feel Unique* and Debenhams* - Shop the post below.

OVERALL THOUGHTS
I really enjoyed using this because it glides on so effortlessly thanks to its creamy formula, and although I'm a big fan of the original liquid version, I think I may just like the stick formula a little more! Additionally, it blends out so easily especially with a damp sponge and gives me the most flawless and long-wearing base. I am currently using an SPF that leaves a bit of a shine, so I usually powder down my t-zone area only and then go in with my bronzer etc. to finish.

The only thing I would say about this foundation is you don't get loads of product for your money, but I do find this to be the case with most stick foundations, nonetheless, this is a wonderful and convenient product suited to a wide audience.

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation Stick 4.8 out of 5

DISCOVER MORE FOUNDATION REVIEWS HERE.
SHOP THE POST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig