Saturday 14 July 2012

Benefit They're Real! Mascara Review and Photo's

They're Real is the latest edition to the Benefit mascara family and probably their best yet! Having tried lots of high-end mascara's I flip between brands as I feel I always want something better to amaze me after a while, I think I just get bored with using the same mascara, so when I heard about Benefit They're Real I just had to try this and I really think it does what it says on the box! The Retail Price for this mascara is £18.50 but check out www.debenhams.com as sometimes they have 10% off Beauty.
 
PACKAGING
The packaging is quirky, kooky & fun, just like all the Benefit products, it has stats on the side of the box about what people thought of the mascara and the name is genius! The actual tube is a sleek, silver tube which is compact enough to carry in your handbag or for travel.
TEXTURE
The mascara is a black, of medium consistency and not to thick, clumpy or runny just right.

COVERAGE
 The wand is amazing with spike like bristles on the end to catch and coat every lash, it is the ultimate lash catcher! It gives you a great false lash effect with out the clumps.

APPLICATION
With an amazing wand and great mascara consistency it helps make the application really easy to apply, just make sure you don't poke yourself in the eye with the spiky end!

LONGEVITY
This mascara stays all day for me, no panda eyes and by the end of the evening it still looks the same and I think this is thanks to the texture of the mascara as it is not too thick or clumpy.

Before
After
11pm - Just before bed
PRICE
Average for a more high end brand but I think defiantly worth the money if your looking for a mascara that's a little bit special.

My overall thoughts on this mascara are it is defiantly one of the best on the high end market I can't really fault it I would just say it's a shame it doesn't come in waterproof as I would recommend this to brides.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig