Saturday 8 March 2014

My Top Spring Nail Picks featuring Essie & Barry M

I don't about you but I'm super excited for Spring and here in the UK we are finally starting to show signs, the birds have been tweeting, it's getting warmer and I see signs of blossom on the trees, so I thought it was time to get out my pastel collection of nail polishes!
 
Here I have pulled together a few of my favourite Spring colours as follows,

TOP - Left to Right - Barry M Greenberry, Essie First Timer, Essie Punchy Pink
MIDDLE - Left to Right - Ciate Sugar Plum, O.P.I - You're Such a Budapest, All That Jazz Ready Set Jet
BOTTOM - Left to Right - Models Own Banana Split, Nails Inc. George Street, Barry M Peach Melba
 
What's your favourite Spring Nail Colours for 2014?
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig