Thursday 2 July 2015

June Favourites 2015 - Beauty, Nails & Accessories

June Favourites 2015
Hey guys, Happy July! Gosh June has been a super quick and busy month for me, including some serious Wedding planning! June has been the month of mostly re-discoveries, so here goes my June Favourites.

What have been some of your favourites for June? Share them with me in the comments below or tweet me.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
This is a rediscovery for me and is the perfect highlighter for Summer. I love these shimmer bricks as they are great multi-tasking compact, that come in so many beautiful colours and they give the cheeks the most beautiful glowy pop of colour.

Soap & Glory Archery
I reviewed this dual ended brow product from Soap & Glory a few months back and although the pencil end was a little too waxy and didn't have great staying power, I've really taken a shine to it over the past month. I love the pencil end as it gives a beautiful, natural finish to the brows and to make it last I use a couple of MAC eye shadows as brow powders over the top, which helps it stay put all day.

Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade
Lastly on the make-up front is this Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade. I love a wash of colour on the lips for Summer and this lip butter gives the most beautiful sheer coral sheen to the lips. Revlon Lip Butters are some of my favourite drugstore lipsticks as they are convenient for everyday and not to overpowering on the lips.

Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Scrub
Body Scrubs are an essential part of my weekly body routine and this month I have been loving this Lemon and Sage on from skincare brand Bliss. It's not to harsh on the skin and leaves my skin looking glowing and soft.

Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter
Staying on the Lemon and Sage theme, I have also been loving Bliss's Body Butter in the same scent. As you know my all time favourite body butters are The Body Shop ones, but as they are so thick I only tend to use them at night. This Bliss one moisturises just as well but can be used also as a day time moisturiser as it sinks in well and compliments the body scrub perfectly.

Nails Inc George Street & Essie French Affair
Now don't get me wrong I have been loving my brights this Summer, but sometimes I just fancy wearing a pretty nude and Nails Inc George Street is one of my favourite. I recently featured this in my NOTD post as I just love the way it makes your nails look polished. Essie French Affair has been another of my favourites that I have been wearing mostly on my toes. I love this colour with a tan as it's the most stunning lilac/pink pastel shade.

Periwinkle Bag Accessorize
Over the past six months I've been really into bags, this periwinkle cross over bag from accessorize has been my go to bag for June, I just love the colour and the fact it leaves your hands free too. It's also a decent size for such a small bag.

Sandals - Primark
I bought these sparkly looking sandals last year from Primark and have worn them constantly over the past moth. Not only are they beautiful and sparkly, they are comfy, affordable and go with any outfit.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig