Sunday 5 July 2015

My Well Loved Urban Decay Naked Palettes

Urban Decay Naked Palettes 1 & 2
I think I'm probably not the only one to own one of the iconic Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palettes. The Naked series consists of three 12 piece eye shadow palettes including a forth smokey eye version that has just been released. They also have two smaller basics palettes as well as a cheek and on the run palette.

I have two out of the four palettes, Naked 1 and 2 and boy have these been well loved, in particular some shadows more than others. Today I thought I would share with you which have been my go to colours in each palettes and what colours I would re-purchase as singles.

What is your favourite Naked palette from Urban Decay and do you tend to lean towards the light shades more than the dark? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
Urban Decay Naked 1 - From Left to Right my most used shades
Virgin - This is the most beautiful brow bone highlighter.
Sin - I love this on it's own as a pretty nude no make-up, make-up shade. It also comes in a single!
Naked - This is a great universal crease colour.
Sidecar - My second favourite shadow from the palette and one I wish they did as a single.
Slick - Another great crease shade, that's a little more brown than naked.
Smog - I've started to take a shine to this colour more, to use as an alternative brown smokey eye look.

Toasted -  My all time favourite shadow in this palette and it comes in a single format too!

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
 
 Urban Decay Naked 2 - From Left to Right my most used shades
Foxy - This is a great all over nude shade I use to blend with darker colours.
Half Baked - This gold shadow is beautiful paired with a coloured liner and one I will defiantly purchase as a single.
Booty Call - This is a great brow and inner corner highlight, such a pretty nude, but sadly it doesn't come in a single.
Chopper - I love this for an all over lid colour, the only downer is, it does have a bit of glittery fall out because of the formula.
Tease - I love this matte shade as a crease colour and it's my favourite and only matte shade from the Naked 2 palette.
YDK - This is my favourite shimmery shade from this palette I love this bronze shade as an all over lid and under eye colour. Unfortunately it's another colour that doesn't come in a single shadow, as I would be at the front of the queue if they did make this available.

So as you can see I tend to lean towards the more nude, matte and shimmery brown shades as these are perfect for everyday use, so I do really only use half of the palettes. But as I come to finish some of my favourite shades within these palettes, I am going to venture into the other shadows to find ways to wear them so I enjoy them just as much as the others.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig