Saturday 8 August 2015

HD Brows Lip Gloss Review and Photos

HD Brows Lip Gloss
I'm a big fan of HD Brows, brow products and was excited to hear about the release of their extensive make-up collection. I managed to get my hands on this lip gloss and though I would share with you my thoughts on this product as I was intrigued to try a few things from their make-up collection. So here's my thoughts.
Price
The Lip Gloss retails for £15 for 7ml of product. It also comes in six shades including, Bare, Candy, Punch, Vintage, Dusk and Hibiscus. I have the shade 003 Punch.

Packaging
The gloss comes boxed in HD Brows signature sleek, black packaging. The gloss itself is packaged in the most sophisticated acrylic tube. I personally love all the new HD packaging as it really has a lovely expensive feel to it.
Application
The wand has a convenient doe foot applicator that is the perfect size for applying the gloss, it also smells of vanilla, just like the MAC lipsticks. Upon application this gives a lovely natural flush to the lips and is not overly pigmented. It does mention on the website that these lip glosses are 'lightly pigmented' but can be built up to provide a more intense shade.
Longevity
This gloss lasted for a couple of hours on my lips, although it did wear off after a while, but in general though lip glosses have a reputation of not lasting all day anyway, unless they are a liquid lipstick formula. I did love how this gloss wasn't drying on the lips though, it just felt lovely and smooth. These do also contain Vitamin E which I think helped not to dry out my lips.
 
Overall Thoughts
Overall I was super impressed by these glosses, as they are beautifully packaged, buildable and are lovely and moisturising, but I do think they are maybe a little over priced for such a minimal, neutral colour selection, which is a shame. On the other hand these glosses are versatile and can be used on top of lipsticks or can be added to the middle of the lips to create a fuller pout.
 
Although they are still relatively new, I would love to see HD Brows Make-Up branch out with a wider colour range or liquid lipstick formula in the future, as well as being widely available on other beauty websites and department stores, as currently you can only buy from the HD Brows website.
 
HD Brows stock a wide range of versatile and interesting make-up products, so if your looking for a high end brand that's a little more niche, then defiantly go and check out their website.
 
I award the HD Brows Lip Gloss 3.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig