|Hen Survival Tips|
I have to admit I am a little bit of perfectionist and control freak so handing over the planning of my hen do was vey hard for me to do and you'll understand if you have these traits too! Of course I knew they would plan the best day ever and make me feel special and that they certainly did.
Having experienced my own hen do now, I wanted to share with you a few tips and advice I have learnt along the way, in the hope it may help some of you out if your Hen or Bachelorette Party is on the horizon. I also wanted to share with you a few photos from my special day!
1. Don't feel pressure to invite everyone, go with your heart and invite people who mean something to you.
2. Wear white, you're the Bride to Be after all and it's your one chance to go all out and shine. Just make sure you pick something you know your going to be comfortable in if it's a long day.
3. Trust and have faith in your bridesmaids, that they can plan your special day for you.
4. Whether it's a day, weekend or evening party, have fun and embrace it fully, apart from your wedding day, sometimes you won't get the opportunity to have all your friends and family around you at one time, enjoying something special together.
5. Take lots of photos of everything! You want to remember and capture every moment so you have lots of happy, amazing memories to treasure forever. <3