Wednesday 5 August 2015

July Favourites 2015 - Beauty, Nails, Accessories and Random

July Monthy Favourites 2015
Wow another Summer month has flown past and we're now fully into August, I just don't want it to go any faster as before you know it the Summer will be over! (although it's actually raining right now!) July has been another month of re-discoveries, another bag and a few random favourites thrown in for good measure for me, so here they all are.

Have any of your favourites been the same as mine for July? Tweet me a picture or leave a comment down below, I'd love to know!
Garnier Micellar Water
I finally got my hands on another bottle of this as it was on offer recently and have tried many of these high street versions, but this Garnier one is defiantly the best, as it's great value for money for a large amount of product, plus it always takes my make-up off with ease, just like the L'Oreal Micellar Gel.

Coconut Oil
I recently had a little accident with a curling iron and wanted to find a natural remedy for reducing swelling and redness. Now being the Pinterest lover that I am, I managed to find out that coconut oil was the best thing for burns. I have to point out though,  I put this on religiously twice a day on the burn, but amazingly it helped reduce the redness quickly and you can hardly see where I burnt myself now. I also have been using this as a night time moisturiser and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Face Masks
I also featured this brand of face masks in my product empties as I have been incorporating a different one every couple of weeks into my Bridal Countdown Facial. Not only do these have the cutest packaging, I just love all the different types of masks you can get to suit every skin type.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Over the past few months I had been using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply my foundation, but I recently re-discovered this sponge and have fallen back in love with it. I own both the Beauty Blender and this one and they both transform how your foundation is applied, giving it a flawless, airbrushed finish.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Another re-discovery for me thanks to the beautiful Jaclyn Hill on YouTube. She swears by this concealer as an eye shadow base and that's exactly what I've been it using it for as it works so well.


MAC Snob Lipstick
Another MAC favourite this month is this lipstick in Snob, I love this shade for Spring and Summer as it adds a pretty pop of pastel pink with a slight mauve to the lips.

Maybelline Sensational Lipstick in Power Peony
Another bright lipstick I've been enjoying wearing is Power Peony from the Maybelline Sensational line. This is the most stunning pastel purple and looks great with a neutral or gold eye.

Models Own Mint Icing & Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace
I've really been enjoying teaming duo-chromes with crème formulas just lately and recently featured this combo in my nail of the day post. I like using Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace as a top coat to transform this Models Own Mint Icing into a unique and pretty shade.

Models Own Indian Ocean
Another duo-chrome I re-discovered recently was another beautiful shade from Models Own called Indian Ocean. I love teaming this with Barry M Blueberry and Essie Mint Candy Apple underneath.

Tan Bag Primark
I think my last three monthly favourites have featured a bag! I have to say I've had a thing for bags lately, especially pastel or cross body ones, as they are convenient and look pretty for Summer.

Snapchat - Mintgreen7
I had a few random favourites I've been obsessing over this month and the first is the TV show Once Upon a Time on Netflix, I cannot stop watching it lately! Now I'm not the best at describing things but it's about lots of Disney Characters that fall under a spell by one of the evil witches, who transports them all to a town called Storyville, it's super deep and dark but gripping at the same time.

The other favourite I have been addicted too is Snapchat, it's a great way to communicate and see what other bloggers and YouTubers are up too away from the regular camera. I have been posting a bit too and will defiantly be using this a lot more towards the week of my Wedding! Follow me on Snapchat  at Mintgreen7.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig